Please book a table to avoid disappointment
Why Our Pub is Great
Situated just a ten-minute walk from Bradgate Park, we’re happy to cater for and accommodate walking and cycling group’s pre or post ramble. And not forgetting four-legged friends. We’re a dog-friendly establishment and have bowls of water around the pub to make sure man’s best friend is always catered for. Whether it’s a drink for rehydration or some food to refuel, we’ve got everything you need.
We know good food is made even better when shared with good friends, so be sure to gather your loved ones for a traditional pub meal. Share a couple of grazing dishes, get stuck into a sandwich or enjoy our traditional pub grub like our grills and burgers.
Our restaurant area is the perfect place to dine in with friends and family, or when the weather is nice why not grab a seat in our outdoor area. With a play area to keep the children entertained, our garden is the perfect place to sip on a drink or indulge in a hearty cooked meal. And for the adults, we also have a weekly quiz night.
We look forward
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.